Register here: http://bit.ly/smmada
Choose one of two sessions:
10:00-noon OR 1:00-3:00
Social media is a broad topic in this modern and very technical age. But where did it all begin and how/why should you and/or your business or organization be on social media? We’ll discuss and then build upon your existing knowledge to explore types of content that work well in a variety of industries, creative ways to distribute your messaging and how to make even the most boring of messages interesting to your audience. It’s all about getting creative and making social media work for you. This workshop is designed to give you a brief history of social media, discuss each network and will also cover appropriate usage and target audiences for each network. Real life examples will be used to highlight various themes of this course.
- Brief history of social media
- Appropriate usage for each network
- Target audiences on each network
- Creating original content
- Where to find ready-made content
- Incorporating social media marketing into traditional marketing
- Anatomy of good social media posts
- How to handle social media slip ups
This workshop is perfect for:
- Small Business Owners
- Social Media Marketers
- Anyone wanting to learn more about how social media works and how to better build your brand online.
Note: Byng Teachers may attend free of charge. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, with grade/subject info for a free-entry code.